Agreement - offer
Revision: 01 February 2024
This document is an offer from an Individual Entrepreneur Aminov Lev, INN: 71062923, (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensor”), Armenia. Is the owner of all exclusive rights to the software.Concepts and definitions:
- Licensee - is the user of the software.
- Licensor – Individual entrepreneur Aminov Lev, Taxpayer Identification Number: 71062923, Armenia. Being the copyright holder of the Yucca software and providing the Licensee with licensed access to the Yucca software under the terms of a simple (non-exclusive) license.
- License Agreement for the Use of Yucca Software (“Agreement”) - is an agreement between the Licensor and the Licensee for the right to use the Yucca Software software under a simple (non-exclusive) license within the limits provided for in this Agreement. An agreement concluded by Acceptance of an Offer.
- Yucca Software - just as simply Yucca, a computer program owned by the Licensor and used to organize digital video surveillance over a data network (IP)
- Installation - installation means installing the Yucca software on a computer, followed by launching the Yucca software.
- Website - is an information and telecommunications resource of the Licensor on the Internet at https://yucca.app.
- Offer – a proposal from the Licensor addressed to Licensees wishing to use Yucca Software under the terms of a simple (non-exclusive) license within the limits provided for in this Agreement.
- Acceptance of Offer - means full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer, which occurs when you have downloaded the Yucca Software and have direct access to the binary files, can run them and use the software.
- Technical support - technical support conditions are described on the page https://docs.yucca.app/ru/support/.
All terms and definitions above are used solely in the meaning specified in this section.Yucca software:
It is freely distributed as a binary file; after installation and launch, it requires entering a License Key to gain access to most of the main functions.
All instructions for installation, system requirements and launch are located on the product documentation website https://docs.yucca.app/. A complete list of available features can be found on the Product Website https://yucca.app.
It may also include a client - a mobile application for Android and iOS. The Yucca branded mobile application is distributed free of charge. Creating and maintaining a branded mobile application requires purchasing a separate subscription.Analytics collection:
Yucca Software collects and sends analytical data about the system configuration: processor model, operating system type and version, RAM size, information about disks and their usage, network interfaces (including IP and MAC addresses) and all available Yucca Software metrics.License key:
Purchased in the user's personal account https://my.yucca.app. The key describes a set of functions that should work after its application in Yucca Software. The cost depends on the type of product (subscription) and the set of selected features. Resale of license keys is prohibited without prior written approval from the Licensor.Types of products (subscriptions):
- Trial - a free license that allows you to try all functions for 14 days.
- Free - free license for a limited period with the possibility of renewal. Includes basic functions. Intended for personal use or internal use within a company.
- Plus - paid license for a limited period with the possibility of renewal. Includes advanced features. Intended for personal or internal company use, commercial use prohibited.
- Enterprse - paid license for a limited period with the possibility of renewal. Includes advanced features. Intended for personal use or internal use in a company or commercial use to launch a service and make a profit.
- subscription for one month (valid for 30 calendar days)AnnualAnnual
- subscription for one year (valid for 365 calendar days)The licensee is obliged:
The licensor has the right:
- use Yucca Software exclusively for its intended purpose
- not use Yucca Software for any illegal activity
- refrain from any actions that may interfere with the normal use of Yucca Software
- not to hack, modify or otherwise alter Yucca Software
- at your own expense, install hardware and software systems necessary and sufficient to gain access to Yucca Software, provide communication channels that meet the requirementsexchange of information.
Revoke the License Key and terminate cooperation without compensation for any losses if the Licensee violates these rules.Attention!
We do not offer refunds. You can try the full-featured version for free with a trial license key.
Denial of responsibility
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, RULE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF, FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE BY COOKING OR USE OR OTHER DEALINGS WITH THE SOFTWARE .About Us:
Individual entrepreneur Aminov Lev
Address: ZIP 3901, Armenia, Tavush region, Dilijan, st. Moldovakan, 17
For contact: email@example.com